- This policy applies to the Website and Platform, operating at the url: https://digitalfirst.ai
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: DigitalFirst.AI, Kolejowa 12, 35-020 Rzeszów, Poland
- Operator's e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Keeping the newsletter
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: OVH
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Digital First AI may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Account Information: When you sign up for our platform, we collect your name, email address, and, if applicable, a profile picture, job title, and company name.
- Content Creation: We collect the content you create on our platform, including articles, images, videos, and other digital assets. Some of this content may contain personal data, which you choose to include at your discretion.
- Usage Data: We collect data about how you use Digital First AI, including your browsing history, the content you view, interactions within the platform, and the length of your sessions.
- Payment Information: When you make payments for our premium services, we collect billing information, including credit card details and billing address. Please note that we do not store your payment information; it is securely processed by our payment providers.
- Communication Data: This includes the content of any emails or messages you send to us, as well as your interactions with our customer support.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Account Management: To create and manage your Digital First AI account, including providing personalized content and recommendations.
- Content Sharing: To allow you to create, publish, and share content on our platform. When you make your content public, you grant us the right to display, distribute, and share it as you intend within the platform. We respect your chosen privacy settings.
- Communication: To send you service-related updates, newsletters, marketing communications, and respond to your inquiries.
- Analytics: To analyze and improve our platform, services, and user experience, and to monitor the performance of our content.
- Payment Processing: To process payments for premium services and products.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with legal obligations and to protect our rights or respond to legal processes.
INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE THE DATA
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- payment operators
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing of your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
RIGHTS TO PUBLICATION
When you create content on Digital First AI and choose to make it public, you grant us the right to display, distribute, and share this content as you intend. Your content will be visible to other users as per your chosen privacy settings. We will not sell your content to third parties. You can read more about this our Terms of Service page at https://digitalfirst.ai/terms-of-service
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
MANAGING COOKIES - HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted service providers who help us deliver our services, such as hosting, payment processing, analytics, and customer support.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal data if required by law, to protect our rights, or to comply with a legal process, court order, or government request.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our assets, your personal data may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
- With Your Consent: We will share your data with third parties when you provide explicit consent for such sharing.
We take data security seriously and have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, while we take reasonable steps to secure your data, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Thank you for choosing Digital First AI.